Type CXH-A is designed to heat areas classified as hazardous locations to provide primary or supplementary heating for comfort or freeze protection.
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Petrochemical Facilities, Oil Rigs
- Unattended Pumping Stations
- Chemical Storage and Handling Facilities
- Paint Storage Areas
- Grain Elevators
- Coal Preparation Plants
- Aircraft Servicing Areas
- Oil Refineries
- Areas Containing Metal Dusts
Cabinet - 14 Gauge steel construction with polyester powder coat paint finish.
Adjustable louvers - Control the direction of airflow as needed.
Rugged, seamless, copper heating elements - Are immersed in the sealed liquid-to-air heat exchanger.
Factory sealed heat exchanger - Features steel tubes with integral aluminum fins and filled with glycol-water heat transfer fluid. Safety pressure relief device on the heat exchanger is factory helium leak tested to assure a leak-proof design.
Explosion proof ball bearing motor - Permanently lubricated and equipped with built-in thermal overload protection.
Epoxy coated aluminum Fan - Prevents sparking.
Pre-Wired explosion proof control center with magnetic contactor and control circuit transformer.
Quick-acting auto reset cutout.
Recessed threaded fasteners on top of heater for mounting with threaded rods are standard (threaded rods are NOT included).
Warranty - Limited three year.
- Built-in Thermostat 50 degrees F to 90 degrees F
- Built-in Manual Disconnect Switch
- Pilot Light
- Fan Selector Switch
-Pole, Wall, Or Ceiling Mounting Bracket
Designed for Areas Classified
Low operating temperature for atmospheres having an ignition temperature higher than 165 degrees C (329 degrees F) Code T3B.
- Class I, Group C, D - Divisions 1 & 2
- Class II, Groups E, F, G - Divisions 1 & 2
- Easy Installation
- Safe, Propylene Glycol Heat Transfer Fluid
- Low Surface Temperature
- Wall, Pole or Ceiling Mounting (With Optional Brackets)
- Built-in Controls
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Corrosion Resistant
- 120V Control
- Rugged and Versatile