H-Mac Systems is a leader in the replacement hot water coil market. H-Mac understands that many hot water coil replacements are emergencies. If you can't find a replacement hot water coil from our standard product offering below, we provide competitive quotes fast! All quotes include pricing for standard and expedited production cycles. Detailed hot water coil as-built drawings are provided during order entry for your final check and approval. Our experts spend the extra time required to ensure your replacement hot water coil is a perfect fit.
If you can't find a hot water coil for your application using our standard product offerings below, follow these simple steps to quickly receive a quote:
Step 2: Complete the hot water coil template and fax it to 508-682-0944 or e-mail it to email@example.com.
Hot Water Coil Standard Features:
• 5/8” O.D. X .020” copper tube wall thickness as standard
• Tempered aluminum die-formed plate fins available with corrugated or flat surfaces with a waffle edge and extruded fin collars
• 18-gauge G-90 galvanized sheet steel casing
• Coils may contain as many as 12 rows deep with a single fin pack
• Split fin design contains as many as 24 rows deep
• Heights up to 52.5” in a single fin
• Fin spacing ranges from 4 FPI to 14 FPI
• Tubes are mechanically expanded into the fins
• Tube sheets are full coil depth and die-formed and full collared
• Connections can be exactly matched to existing coil or piping arrangement
• Leak-tested in a water tank
Hot Water Coil Custom Options:
• Special fin materials
• Special copper tubing
• Special casing depths
• Stainless steel casings
• Insulated coil boxes
• Drain pans
• Pitched casings
• Steel MPT connections
• Special coatings on fins and casings
• Custom crating
• High silver content brazing material. Hand-brazed inside and outside the coil.
Do you need something quicker? H-Mac Systems has the largest selection of stocked hot water booster coils in the United States. There are over 61 different hot water booster coil sizes in stock. Hot water booster coils are available with standard duct flanges or slip and drive casings. All hot water booster coils are built with high quality materials and are ARI certified.: Stock Booster Coils.
**Booster coils ship in 1-3 business days depending on factory loading.**