Modine POR185 Oil Fired Unit Heater Features:
- Completely factory assembled, pre-wired, fire tested, and UL listed to utilize fuel oil grade No. 1 or No. 2.
- Quick installation using a 115 volt, 60 Hertz, single-phase power supply and a 25 volt wall mounted thermostat.
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger that contains a ceramic-fiber firepot.
- Roll-formed heat exchanger to minimize welding and to avoid sharp angles.
- A pressure-atomizing, 3450 RPM, flame retention type oil burner is provided with a two-stage fuel pump.
- Electric spark ignition system.
- Combustion air blower and motor.
- Flame-sensing cadmium cell safety system provides shutdown in 15 seconds upon flame-failure.
- A totally enclosed motor with thermal overload protection is directly connected to a balanced propeller fan.