Modine PTC55 93 Percent Efficient Separated Combustion Unit Heater Features:
- Uses 100 percent outside air for combustion.
- High efficiency condensing design allows for inexpensive venting with PVC or CPVC.
- Secondary heat exchanger is constructed with AL29-4C stainless steel - Don't settle for anything less with condensing type unit heaters.
- Sealed compartment protects combination gas control, ignition control, manifold and burner.
- Horizontal or vertical concentric vent adapter kits are available to allow only 1 wall or roof penetration (without the kit, 2 penetrations are required).
- Certified for commercial and industrial applications.
- Greater durability in dusty environments (environments possessing substances that may deteriorate the performance of the unit).
- External gas connections.
- Quiet operation.
- Durable polyester powder coat paint finish.
- Installs quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small diameter PVC or CPVC pipe.
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
- PTC55AS0111 = Aluminized steel, natural gas, 1 stage control
- PTC55AS0121 = Aluminized steel, propane, 1 stage control