Free Ground Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Electric Cabinet Unit Heaters
QMark CU935 Cabinet Heater, 2/3/4/5/6/7/8KW, 208/240/277/480V 3PH
Qmark CU935 Image
QMark CU935 Cabinet Heater, 2/3/4/5/6/7/8KW, 208/240/277/480V 3PH
Usually Ships In:
Truck, Curbside, Back Of Truck
Links To Product Literature:
QMark CU935 Catalog
QMark CU935 Installation Guide
QMark CU935 Color Selection Chart
Add to Cart
Add to Wish List
Voltage And Amperage Confirmation *REQUIRED
I Have Confirmed That My Electrical Service Is Compatible With The Voltage And Amp Draw Of This Heater
QMark CU935 Heating Capacity
2KW or 6826 BTU/HR
3KW or 10239 BTU/HR [+$76.00]
4KW or 13652 BTU/HR [+$125.00]
5KW or 17065 BTU/HR [+$185.00]
6KW or 20478 BTU/HR [+$199.00]
7KW or 23891 BTU/HR [+$263.00]
8KW or 27304 BTU/HR [+$271.00]
QMark CU935 Voltage
208 Volt 1 Phase
208 Volt 3 Phase
240 Volt 1 Phase
240 Volt 3 Phase
277 Volt 1 Phase
480 Volt 3 Phase
QMark CU935 Airflow Configuration
Front Inlet / Front Outlet
Front Inlet / Top Outlet
Bottom Inlet / Front Outlet
Bottom Inlet / Top Outlet
QMark CU935 Thermostat
Single Pole Single Stage Built-In Thermostat 1B
Single Pole Single Stage Remote Wall Thermostat (Field Installed) 1R
Two Stage Built-In Thermostat 2B [+$73.00]
Two Stage Remote Wall Thermostat (Field Installed) 2R [+$73.00]
QMark CU935 Control Voltage
Internally Generated 24 Volt
Internally Generated 120 Volt [+$66.00]
QMark CU935 Circuit Breakers
No Circuit Breaker
Circuit Breaker 208V/1Phase Power [+$92.00]
Circuit Breaker 208V/3Phase Power [+$229.00]
Circuit Breaker 240V/1Phase Power [+$92.00]
Circuit Breaker 240V/3Phase Power [+$229.00]
Circuit Breaker 277V/1Phase Power [+$109.00]
Circuit Breaker 480V/3Phase Power [+$327.00]
QMark CU935 Duct Collars And Grilles
Slotted Louver Grilles
Architectural Extruded Aluminum Grilles (Only Available For Both Inlet And Discharge) [+$151.00]
Inlet Duct Collar / Discharge Slotted Louver Grille [+$15.00]
Inlet Slotted Louver Grille / Discharge Duct Collar [+$42.00]
Inlet Duct Collar / Discharge Duct Collar [+$57.00]
QMark CU935 Color (See More Views For Color Samples)
Navajo White [+$19.00]
Northern White [+$19.00]
Charcoal Grey [+$19.00]
Statuary Bronze [+$19.00]
Desert Tan [+$19.00]
Gloss Black [+$19.00]
Custom Color (Please Submit Color Chip To Match) [+$149.00]
QMark CU935 Options and Accessories
Manual Reset In Addition To Standard Auto Reset High Temperature Cutout (Factory Installed) [+$43.00]
Summer Fan Switch (Factory Installed) [+$86.00]
Non-Fused Dead Front Disconnect Switch (Factory Installed) [+$188.00]
On-Off Switch (Factory Installed) [+$86.00]
Night Setback Relay - 120 Volt Holding Coil (Factory Installed) [+$88.00]
Night Setback Relay - 24 Volt Holding Coil (Factory Installed) [+$88.00]
Permanent Washable Filter In Place Of Standard Throwaway Filter (Factory Installed) CU935WF [+$68.00]
Motorized 100% Outside Air Damper (Factory Installed) [+$373.00]
Key Lock Front Panel In Place Of Slotted Spring Latch Front Panel (Factory Installed) [+$36.00]
Ceiling Or Wall Recess Trim Kit (Field Installed) CU935RTK [+$81.00]
Floor/Toe-Space Base Kit (Field Installed) CU935BK [+$75.00]
Exterior Aluminum Wall Louver (Field Installed) CU935AWL [+$424.00]
Add to Cart
- Basic cabinet can be mounted on the ceiling, floor or wall.
- Heaters can be mounted on the surface, full recessed or semi-recessed.
- Heater can be mounted for air discharge up or down or with the heater mounted on end the air can be discharged either left or right to provide an air door effect.
- Cabinet constructed of heavy 16 gauge cold-rolled steel structurally formed to provide strength and rigidity for heavy wear and usage.
- Standard neutral grey epoxy finish (Decorator colors are optional - see color chart view).
- High / low heat setting.
- Terminals for direct connection to BAS or EMS.
- 1/8 hp, PSC motors are two-speed (1550/1450 rpm).
- Motors are resilient mounted with automatic thermal overload protection.
- Motor fuse protection is provided on all heaters to meet UL, cUL and NEC requirements.
- Heaters over 48 amperes have subdivided (circuit breaker protected) circuits. Circuit breakers are available as an option on heaters of less than 48 amps.
- Plate fin element - steel fins are copper brazed to low watt density, steel-sheathed tubular heating elements. (90/20 NiCh resistance wire). Element is finished with aluminized paint for corrosion resistance. Fins and elements are arranged in a uniform grid pattern and fit closely into the discharge area to assure that all outgoing air passes through the heating element.
- Thermal safety cutout installed in direct contact with the heating element automatically shuts off the heater in the event of overheating due to any cause and reactivates the heater when operating temperature returns to normal. An optional manual reset thermal safety cutout is available.
- Built-in or remote mounted single pole, snap-action thermostat with remote bulb sensor located directly in the air intake. (Optional built-in or remote mounted two stage thermostat is available).
- 24 volt control system. All internal controls, including the thermostat, are operated from a built-in pre-wired transformer with a 24 volt secondary. (Optional 120 volt built-in control is available.)
- Tamper-resistant, two position selector switch to select full heat at high fan speed and reduced heat at low fan speed.
- Automatic fan delay eliminates cold drafts on start-up and discharges residual heat from the heater body during shut down.
- Silent relays, instead of conventional contractors, eliminate the noise of contactor opening and closing.
- Each CU9OOO heater is supplied with a throw-away air filter mounted in the inlet air stream. Optional permanent (washable) aluminum tilters are available.
- A front cover interlock is a standard safety feature that de-energizes the heater when the front cover is removed.
- Terminals are provided for BAS/EMS tie-in of dry contacts for night set back.
- U.L. listed.
- Power supply connections In control compartment.
- Optional built-in fan auto-continuous (summer fan) switch provides continuous fan operation with or without heat, or automatic fan cycling as the elements cycle on and off.
- Optional low voltage, electronically controlled outside air damper with rear mounted duct collar or vinyl seal permits infinite adjustment of outside air from 0% to 100%. Damper closes automatically in event of power failure or if the "On - Off" switch is in the off position. Also closes when the "Open - Closed" switch on the control panel is in the closed position. (When ordered with night set back relay, damper will be factory wired to close automatically when night set back is in effect).
NOTE: Front inlet only - not available with bottom inlet.
- Optional aluminum wall louver option provides a finished touch to the exterior of masonry or panel walls with thickness of 2-3/4" or greater.
- Optional inlet and discharge duct collars - UL listed - provide easy field connection to field supplied duct work. We do not recommend exceeding 0.15" wg external Static pressure.
- Optional dead front disconnect switch or fused dead front disconnect switch disconnects power to the heater. Control panel access door can not be opened until power is turned off.
- Optional built-in night set back relay provides ability to set back heater from energy management systems that Supply 24 volts to the relay for day operation.
- Optional built-in on-off switch allows the heater to be de-energized when not in use.
- Optional trim kit is available for a neat finish to semi-recessed or full recessed applications.
- Optional 16 gauge kick plate in muted black, which is recessed from the heater front and sides by one inch, makes an attractive and practical off-the-floor installation.
- Optional inlet and/or discharge duct collars.
Was this answer helpful?
[a_helpful] of [a_votes]
Customer(s) found this Answer helpful.
Answer provided by:
No Answers have been submitted yet.
Recently Viewed Items
Browse by Category
Kerosene Construction Heaters
Oil Fired Unit Heaters
Energy Recovery Ventilators
Amana PTAC Units
Portable Air Conditioners
Thru Wall Air Conditioners
Window Air Conditioners
Chilled Water Coils
DX Refrigerant Coils
Electric Duct Heaters
Hot Water Coils
Stock Booster Coils
Gas Unit Heater Vent Kits
Quick-Sling Support Systems
Airtherm Replacement Parts
ACME Engineering Replacement Parts
Amana PTAC Replacement Parts
Beacon Morris Replacement Parts
Berko-Marley-QMark Replacement Parts
Canarm Replacement Parts
Chromalox Replacement Parts
Detroit Radiant Replacement Parts
GE Replacement Parts
InfraSave Replacement Parts
King Electrical Replacement Parts
LB White Replacement Parts
Mestek Replacement Parts
Modine Replacement Parts
Myson Replacement Parts
Port A Cool Replacement Parts
Re-Verber-Ray Replacement Parts
Schwank Replacement Parts
Smiths Environmental Replacement Parts
Sterling Replacement Parts
TPI Replacement Parts
Triangle Fan Replacement Parts
Universal-Ray Replacement Parts
All Other Parts
Vulcan Replacement Parts