RPS Equipment Support Rail Features:
- Continuous welded corners.
- Wood nailer for easy attachment of roofing materials.
- Removable counterflashing ensures a weather-tight connection.
- RPS prefabricated support rails eliminate field makeshift designs that are costly, and often over-designed.
- Many more materials, sizes and options are available. Use the printable datasheets above to determine your requirements and send us your Request For Quote
- RPS ER-2A and ER-2B have straight sides. Typically used on decks with lightweight fill or tapered insulation.
- RPS ER-3A and ER-3B have built in cants. Typically used on uninsulated wood or concrete decks.
- RPS ER-4A and ER-4B have built in raised cants. Typically used on insulated decks.