- Disconnect switch.
- Built-In tamper proof thermostat.
- Automatic fan delay circuit.
- Powder coated 18 Gauge steel grill with extruded Aluminum front frame.
- Automatic reset thermal limit.
- Steel block fin element.
- Vane axial fan blade: 600 RPM motor; 175 CFM
- Rough-in dimensions: 14-3/16” Wide x 19-15/16” High x 4” Deep
- Grill dimensions: 15-29/32” Wide x 20-27/32” High
Furnish and install Heavy-Duty Forced Air wall heaters, where specified. The heaters shall be constructed of a heavy 18 Gauge steel housing with an extruded Aluminum frame. The rough-in dimensions are 19-5/16” High x 14-3/16” Wide x 4” Deep. The units shall be available in ratings from 750 to 4800 Watts at 240, 208, and 277 Volts. The heaters shall have a low-speed 600 RPM, 4-pole motor which drives a vane axial blower to deliver a quiet 175 CFM of down flow air. The heating element shall be of the sealed tubular type with large, parallel steel fins for quick heat transfer. Unit shall have as a standard, a thermal overload cut-off for added safety, fan delay switch and built-in tamper proof thermostat which shall be calibrated to provide a range of 55°F to 85°F, and manual disconnect switch. Optional accessories shall include a surface and semirecess mounting adapter. All heaters shall be listed by ETL. The heating element shall be supplied with a manufactures 1-year limited warranty.