- Heating element is heavy duty steel fins brazed to steel sheathed tubular elements in a grid pattern that covers the entire discharge area.
- FAN DELAY: On a call for heat, element is energized but fan is delayed until element is warm, eliminating the circulation of cold air during start up. When the thermostat is satisfied, the element is de-energized, but the fan continues until all heated air is discharged providing longer component life and higher comfort level.
- Designed for easy installation. Heater is mounted prior to wiring. Both hands are free to make field connections in roomy compartment.
- Motor is totally enclosed, impedance protected with permanently lubricated bearings.
- Airflow system maximizes air volume at minimum noise level; 65 CFM.
- Rugged louvered commercial grade steel grille creates downflow air pattern.
- This heater is designed for installation in 2 x 4 or larger wall sections using the wall box provided. The heater may also be surface mounted to the wall or partially recessed with optional mounting frame accessories.
- Includes built-In disconnect switch.
- Built-in snap action thermostat (no radio/TV interference; 40 - 85 degrees F).
- Bronze durable polyester powder coat finish and aluminum outer frame.
1. Do not install heater closer than 4 inches from floor.
2. Do not install heater behind towel rack, behind door, in floor, in ceiling, in closet, or where air flow may be obstructed.