The MEDH Series portable electric blower heater is an excellent choice to heat areas that are indoors and enclosed with ceiling heights of 15 feet or less. The brightly painted heater enclosure is a structural frame consisting of two spun rings and two formed channels that support a 20 gauge steel cylinder. The enclosure is phosphate coated for corrosion resistance, and finished in powder coat paint. The heating cylinder pivots vertically to direct airflow. The MEDH Series has five wattage outputs to choose from and starting as low as 7.5KW. The built-in safety features include an adjustable thermostat (range 40F to 100F) and auto-reset thermal cutouts for the fan motor and heating elements. The thermostat provides settings for full OFF, fan only, and temperature control in the heating setting. MEDH Series heaters feature a large, easily accessible control and wiring compartment containing a 3 pole magnetic contactor; a 120-volt control transformer and motor starter that provides additional safety on 480 volt models. Front and rear grilles are 10 gauge finished in black powder coat and are designed to meet OSHA safety requirements.
- Heavy duty finned tube metal sheath heating element.
- UL and CSA approved.
- Fan only operation for summer cooling.
- Shipped fully assembled.
- Safe to operate in unattended areas.
- Adjustable thermostat (range 40F to 100F).
- Models designated 1 and 3 phase are factory wired for 3 phase operation and may be field converted to single phase operation.