The patented Clip-N-Fit feature allows the installer to change the wattage of the heater to a lower output without moving a jumper wire. Each heater is factory wired for its maximum wattage. To change wattage, clip out a jumper as shown in the installation manual for desired wattage. This Clip-N-Fit feature also prevents the operator from increasing the wattage after installation.
- Built-in double pole thermostat, 45Âº-85ÂºF Range.
- Dual Protection: Thermal cutout with indicator light and one time thermal fuse.
- Tangential blower for whisper quiet operation.
- Northern White baked enamel finish.
- Open coil element assures quick heat and low maintenance.
- Three piece construction for ease of installation.
- Permanently lubricated, dust protected bearings.
For wall mounting only. Do not install closer than 4" from floor, 6" from adjacent walls, and 12" from the ceiling. Do not install heater behind towel rack, behind door, in floor, in closet, in ceiling, or where airflow may be obstructed. To insure proper operation, maintain 5' minimum clearance to furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater.
For installations over 7,500 feet above sea level, models under 1,500 watts are recommended.