RAE Coils Slip and Drive Hot Water Booster Coil 302 Features:
- Model number 58BS-6x12-10-1WER-A.
- Slip and drive flange.
- 61 combinations in stock. If you don't find your size, check out our Custom Hot Water Coils.
- For use with hot water.
- 5/8 Inch O.D. smooth wall copper tubing.
- .020 Inch copper tube wall thickness.
- .008 Inch thick aluminum fins, spaced at 10 Fins Per Inch.
- 16 Gauge galvanized steel slip and drive casing.
- Download product catalogs above for detailed performance and dimensional data.